USP was founded in 2011 by two physiatrists who were visionaries in Post-Acute care. They saw a future where physiatrists managed patients along the entire continuum. This included acute care, IRFs, LTACHs, skilled nursing and multiple outpatient settings to provide a seamless rehabilitation patient experience.
USP is led by an experienced management team, including our CEO, CMO, and a member of our Board of Directors, who are physiatrists. The USP Board of Directors, all with extensive experience in rehabilitation services, continue to grow USP nationwide as more and more physiatrists’ practices come to believe in the concept of USP as their business partner.
US Physiatry is committed to creating and maintaining a culture of diversity, equity, and inclusion.
We build our medical group and staff to clearly reflect, nurture, and serve our patients, who present with a profound diversity of medical conditions, minds, backgrounds, and experiences, in all their representations.
To US Physiatry, diversity, equity, and inclusion are more than just words. They define our efforts to be the best fit for every individual we work with and every life we impact.Scroll over the state for a list of opportunities MORE INFO
THE COMMUNITIES WE SERVE
- All Revenue Cycle, including Billing, Collecting, Contracting and technology
- To make sure it is done correctly and quickly.
- Compliance support and Internal auditing.
- IT support, Internal EHR and Billing tool with a Physiatry focus.
- Practice Development support.
- Managed Care contracting and negotiations.
- Credentialing at facilities and Managed Care.
- Human resources, management of benefits and Payroll.
- Internal learning. Making sure our physicians are up to date on all health care changes.